The Dalai Mama

The Dalai Mama

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I need a makeover

Yes,I really do but the make over I speak of is the blog kind!I need a button,I need a header,I need flashing lights and all kinds of do hickeys.I also need some one to tell me how to straighten out all the buttons I have of other in the side bar,I know how to put them there and how to delete them but I can't move those jokers!
Well, I found a wonderful blog that happens to be giving away a Blog maker!!!SWEET!
http://kreatedbykelsey.blogspot.com/2010/10/fall-giveaway.html  This is the link to the blog and you got a few days to enter so do it if you need a makeover.Now,I want to win this!!I have been trying so hard to win a makeover so if you win,you should give it to me!!!HA!!!!LOL!!No,I am only kidding,I would not do that to ya! Go enter ,you silly goose!

0 comments: