The Dalai Mama

The Dalai Mama

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So hot in Mississippi

Well, I can't take this heat anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is 106 degrees today and that is not counting how it feels with this humidity which on the news they say it makes it feel like 112 out side. I am dreaming of Fall where everything smells good when the wind blows and the leaves are falling and are all colorful.What is your favorite season??? Is it terribly hot where you live right now? Are you rich and want to fly me to a nice cool place where I will be treated to all kinds of wonderful luxuries? Ha! Thought I would try to slip that in. Hehe!!! How are you handling the heat if you are in a hot area?

2 comments:

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

The other day I bought a lottery ticket just so that if I won I could go someplace cooler! Thanks for stopping by to guess my new car -- good luck!

meeyeehere said...

Bless your heart! I feel that same way. I live in Mississippi and it has gotten to 115 yesterday and today may be even hotter.The worst year ever