The Dalai Mama

The Dalai Mama

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Laptop dreams and my husband


I need a laptop. I hate sitting in the kitchen at this old home built computer.This thing is loud and made of spare parts that my husband found and put together.My husband is really good at putting electronics together but he was working with all old parts people gave him so this computer is loud and it sometimes smells weird like it is gonna catch on fire!I should just be happy to have a computer and I am because we did not have internet for a few years.This is nice but I just like to dream about a nice laptop going with me from room to room and having keys that don't sound like horse hooves! Ahh,that would be nice.
It's good to have a husband that tries to make things work and is helpful.This is a picture of my husband

0 comments: